ROOM 3 VOORBURG (border THE HAGUE) availabel January 2019
Room number 3.
This room is situated on the ground floor at the garden side and has a dark brown laminated wood patterned floor and white plastered walls. It has a window that can be opened.
Furniture includes a single bed, a side table, desk, chair, table lamp and a bookcase. This room has a built-in closet.
The room has a costume made 'three in one' key that fits on: your room door, the front door and back door to the garden.
This accommodation has a big garden. The garden is available for all 4 tenants living in at house number 38. The garden can be reached by using the kitchen back door.
The apartment has central heating.
The Minimal renting period is one month, otherwise on request!
- Registration possible.
- All costs to be paid the same day after booking, send a copy of the transfer. You will receive an invoice.
- One month deposit.
- Exclusive gas, water, electricity: €100 per month.
- Administration costs, service costs, internet, furniture: €350 one-time payment during the first contract period.
- Smoke detector on power grid with backup batteries.
- 30 minutes fire resistant doors and walls.
- Fire extinguisher on the hallway.
Interested in this room? Request information!