Room 4: January 2019
Furnished room to rent in VOORBURG / THE HAGUE. For interns, expats and students
Room number 4.
Furnished room in VOORBURG / THE HAGUE. For interns, expats and students
This room is an upstairs room situated at the back side and has a dark brown wood patterned laminated floor and white plastered walls. It has a window which can be opened (window give also access to the fire escape).
Furniture includes a single bed, a side table, desk, chair, table lamp and a bookcase. This room has a built-in closet.
The room has a costume made 'three in one' key that fits on your room door, the front door and back door.
The garden is available for all 4 tenants on house number 38. The garden can be reached by using the kitchen back door.
All rooms have central heating.
The Minimal renting period is one month, otherwise on request!
- Registration possible.
- All costs to be paid the same day after booking, send a copy of the transfer. You will receive an invoice.
- One month deposit.
- Exclusive gas, water, electricity: €100 per month.
- Administration costs, service costs, internet, furniture: €350 one-time payment during the first contract period.
- Smoke detector on power grid with backup batteries.
- Open windows to the balcony with the fire escape.
- 30 minutes fire resistant doors and walls.
- Fire extinguisher on the hallway.
Interested in this room? Request information!
|Type of tenant||Students - expats - interns - male - female - no couples|
|Rules||No smoking - no pets - no visitors|
|Services||Furnished private room - internet|
|Shared facilities||Kitchen - bathroom - toilets|
|Areas||Kitchen - bathroom - toilet - balcony - garden - private room|