ROOM 5 VOORBURG (border THE HAGUE) available April 2019
Room number 5.
This room is situated at the street side on the first floor and has a dark brown wood patterned laminated floor and white plastered walls. It has two windows that can be opened.
The room has a costume made 'three in one' key that fits on: your room door, the front door and balcony door where the fire escape is located on the first floor.
The balcony is available for all 6 tenants living at house number 36.
Furniture includes a single bed, a side table, desk, chair, wardrobe, lamp, and a bookcase.
The apartment has central heating.
The Minimal renting period is one month, otherwise on request!
- Registration possible.
- All costs to be paid the same day after booking, send a copy of the transfer. You will receive an invoice.
- One month deposit.
- Exclusive gas, water, electricity: €100 per month.
- Administration costs, service costs, internet, furniture: €350 one-time payment during the first contract period.
- Smoke detector on power grid with backup batteries.
- 30 minutes fire resistant doors and walls.
- Fire extinguisher on hallway 1st floor.
Interested in this room? Request information!
|Measurement||4 X 5 X 2.60 Meters|