ROOM 10 VOORBURG (border THE HAGUE) available February 2020
Room number 10.
This room is situated at the street side on the second floor and has a dark brown laminated floor with a wood pattern and white plastered walls. This room has a dormer with two windows that can be opened.
The room has a costume made three in one key that fits on: your room door, front door and balcony door where the fire escape is located on the first floor.
The balcony is available for all 6 tenants living at house number 36.
Furniture includes a single bed, a side table, desk, chair, storage for clothes, a lamp, and a bookcase.
The apartment has central heating.
The Minimal renting period is one month, otherwise on request!
- Registration possible!
- All costs to be paid the same day after booking, send a copy of the transfer. You will receive an invoice.
- One month deposit.
- Exclusive gas, water, electricity: €100 per month.
- Administration costs, service costs, internet, furniture: €350 one-time payment during the first contract period.
- Smoke detector on power grid with backup batteries.
- 30 minutes fire resistant doors and walls.
- 2nd floor has a fire escape to the roof on the hallway.
- Fire extinguisher on hallway 2nd floor.
Interested in this room? Request information!