ROOM 8 VOORBURG (border THE HAGUE) available June 2019
Room number 8.
This room is situated at the back side with view on the garden. The room is on the second floor and has a dark brown wood patterned laminate floor and white plastered walls. It has a window that can be opened (window give also access to the fire escape by using an escape aid).
The room has a costume made three in one key that fits on: your room door, the front door and balcony door where the fire escape is located on the first floor.
The balcony is available for all 6 tenants living at house number 36.
Furniture includes a single bed, a side table, desk, chair, wardrobe, lamp, and a bookcase.
The apartment has central heating.
The Minimal renting period is one month, otherwise on request!
- Registration possible.
- All costs to be paid the same day after booking, send a copy of the transfer. You will receive an invoice.
- One month deposit.
- Exclusive gas, water, electricity: €100 per month.
- Administration costs, service costs, internet, furniture: €350 one-time payment during the first contract period.
- The room has an Escape-Aid box.
- Smoke detector on power grid with backup batteries.
- 30 minutes fire resistant doors and walls.
- 2nd floor has a fire escape to the roof.
- Fire extinguisher on hallway 2nd floor.
Interested in this room? Request information!